Wednesday, February 24, 2010
More assignments :(
1)Lit essay
2)Psych Essay
3)EnD presentation
4)HOI Essay
5)MnC presentation
6)Major Drama Performance
7)EnD presentation
8)MnC research essay
And so which part spells life? I HAVE NO LIFE (technically i do since i procrastinate, rofl!) cursessssss the damned assignments. One after another. All pilling up its insane I tell you. Just started on lit and psych essay since they are due next week, yes I have been procrastinating as usual so im struggling to pull it all tgt to pull them off just in time for their deadlines. Been surviving on coffee and 4-6hours of slp/day. That's the sacrifice I have to make. Justeeeen is damn pro la, finished 3 outta 4 essays since he has accounting essay too. WE SHALL BE MOTIVATED BY HIM. lol. ok he is motivating enough la. Im actually doing work! heh. Tuesday nights are the most productive now since he makes sure I do work after his trainings till 3++am and in return wednesdays I poke/whack/slap/tickle him outta bed in time for class! hahahahah! SIGHHH i really cant wait for the 2week holidays! grrrrrrrrr bye!
2:45 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

